JUN TACIO, MANOBO TRIBE THAT BELONG IN INDIGINEOUS PEOPLE OF SAN LUIS, AGUSAN DEL SUR, IN MINDANAO, RESPONSIBLE YOUTH LEADER, YOUTH VOLUNTEER, INVOLVING COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT AND EMPOWERMENT OF THE YOUTH AND CHILDREN.
1. Brangay Beautification Project and Sports Organizer: Barngay Nuevo Trabajo SLADS. I993 & 94.
2. Founder/Member: Technological Organizatio Public Collegiate Alliance Service. "TOPCAS" Aug. 2002
3. Organizer Bangon Batang Katutubo Foundation, February 8, 2003
4. Brangay Beautification Project : Nuevo Trabajo San Luis Ag. Sur, July, 2003
5. Help more than 20 in age of 18 years old below to Study in Grade I, or Elementary Jun, 2003
6. Orginizer Trainors Traing on West Segregation: Nuevo Trabajo San Luis Ag. Sur, August 1, 2003
7. Empower the youth of Municipality of Diffun, Quirino Province, thru successful to trained the Organizer of Diffun Youth Leadership Training on Sept. 5-6, 2003
1. Participant, Executive Etiquette seminar on October 2002, Technological Institute of the Philippines.
2. Participant, Civil Service Semenar, October 6, 2002, TIP Quezon City, Phil.
3. Participant, Ang Panitikan ng Kilusang Kababaihan. March 3, 2003, U.P. College of Science, University of the Philippines, Quezon City.
4. Participant, Youth Summit on Environment and Sustainable Development, March 5-6, 2003, Amoranto Hall, Quezon City.
5. Organizer Lunching of Bangon Batang Katutubo Foundation, Amoranto hall. Roces Avenue, Quezon City., February 8, 2003
6. Participant: Seminar Workshop on "Ignorantio Legis Non Excusat" Constitution is the Supreme of the Land Every Citizen Commanded to know all the Laws, U.P. College of Science, University of the Philippines, Quezon City. October 2002
7. Participant, Seminar Workshop on Mental Retardation, Children with Autism and Celebral Palsy. April 3, 2003. Commonwealth Elementary School, Quezon City.
8. Participant, Facilitator�s Training, �Values Formation Seminar�, Office of the President of the Philippines, Malaca�ang, Mabini Hall, Malaca�ang, Manila, Philippines March 28, 2003
9. Volunteer Facilitator, SK National Federation National Eco-Youth Camp and Convention, Values Formation Workshop, SK Federation, O.P. Youth Affairs, Subic Bay Metropolitan Authority, Subic, Olongapo City, April 9-11, 2003
10. Guest Observer The Fifth National Social Science Congress (NSSC IV), �What�s With the Filipino Youth: Perspective from the Social Sciences�, Philippine Social Science Congress, PSSC Center, Commonwealth Avenue, Diliman, Quezon City, Philippines, May 15-17, 2003
11. Co-proponent/Facilitator, Lian Youth Action Forum, � A Youth, Government, Business, Community and International Organization Partnership for Lian�s Development� Youth Arises as Action Partners for Lian's Development, Sea Breeze Rendezvous, Matabungcay Beach, Lian Batangas, May 28, 2003
12. Accepted Participant/Bill Drafting Champion, ARAL SENADO ( SUMMER LEGESLATIVE PROGRAM) Legeslative process, policy-making, public speaking, personality development and leadership training. May 21-30, 2003
13. Participant: After Traumatic Conflict: Confronting The Truth Fostiring Reconciliatio with Mr. Aniceto Gutteres Lopes, (2003Ramon Magsaysay Awardee) guest speaker. Magsaysay Center, Malate, Manila, September 1, 2003
14. Participant: GREENING the DESERT with the SPIRIT of VOLUNTEERISM with Mr. Seie Toyoma ( RM awardee for Peace and International Understanding) guest speaker. Magsaysay Center, Malate, Manila, September 1, 2003
15. Guest observer: Diffun, Youth Leadership Training, Diffun, Quirino Province. September 5-6, 2003.
16. Participant: 1st National Youth Congress on Health and Safety, Occupational Safety and Health Center, North Ave., Quezon City, September 30-October 1, 2003
President/CEO: ASK Ventures Subic Trading Corporation. June 2007 and Present
Marketing Consultant: Mighty Movers Forwarding Svcs. Inc. 2007 and present
Marketing Consultant: ASK Ventures Subic Trading Corporation. April 2004 to May 30 2007.
Business Development Specialist: MONEYOURS Consultancy Co. Sept., 2007 and present
Business Development Specialist: era Business Documentation and Accounting Services 2007 and Present
Proprietor: JUNLYDS MARKETING, Luzon Ave., Quezon City. 2005 and present
Financial Consultant: Princessport Marketing, Palawan,
March 2005 and Present.
Financial Consultant: Espesyal Oper Markrting, Pasig City 2005 and present.
Business Development Officer: STARWHEELS Insurance Agency July 2004 to January 2005
Volunteer Technical Assistant: YAO Office of the President Youth Affairs Office, Malacanang. April 2003 to May 2004
Security Officer: Achievers Scty. Agency Philippines, Belarmino St. Bangkal Makati City, April 15, 2000-Jan. 2003.
Security Guard: Alert Security Agency Inc., Belarmino St. Bangkal Makati City, May, 99-2000
Silk Screen printing helper: Mr. Chua Printing Press, Macopa St. Santo Domingo, Q.C. July, 1997-Sept., 1997
Laborer: Port of Davao. Sasa Wharf, Davao City
Farmers: Nuevo Trabajo, San Luis Agusan Del Sur
Success in implementing programs for the youth hinges on our religious and civil leaders. They play a crucial part in realizing these programs and policies, with them serving as the living examples of the virtues and ideals they expect the youth of the land to have. JUN TACIO, MANOBO TRIBE THAT BELONG IN INDIGINEOUS PEOPLE OF SAN LUIS, AGUSAN DEL SUR, IN MINDANAO, RESPONSIBLE YOUTH LEADER, YOUTH VOLUNTEER, INVOLVING COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT AND EMPOWERMENT OF THE YOUTH AND CHILDREN.
English, Spanish, Tagalog, Visaya
This is a space for JOVENCIO to share inspiration, information, and opportunities for involvement with global impact.