I have 12 years experience in the social field. I have formed an organization called PASS,
(Positive awareness service society) on 1995. From 1995 onwards I am doing some service fro the development of poor dalits.
Our Motto is “Instead of giving a fish, we teach them to catch a fish.
To reach out our motto, I strongly concentrate on education. Because, education can only gives all aspects in our life.
To reach our motto, all our programs and projects concentrate on development of poor dalit people.
Our org. is having permission from the central govt to receive funds from foreign agencies. Now we are seeking some kind of help from the donors to strengthen our service.
My services to the community:
1. Conducting free evening tuitions to the poor dalits students.
2. Forming SHGs (women self help group) among dalit women. We have fromed 120 Groups. Total Savings of this Group: Rs. 1, 45,000.
3. Conducting free paramedical courses to the poor educated dalit girls. Already we have trained 60 Students with the help of Ananda foundation – USA. It’s ongoing now.
4. We used to go to the villages with our paramedical students to create awareness and treatment.
5. We are conducting summer refresher courses for poor dalit students, who will write their final examination. Already we have coached 250 Students. All are secured high marks.
6. Distribution of Vitamin Tablets to the poor children with the help of SIGHT AND LIGHT – Switzerland.
7. We have planted trees in the rural areas.
8. We are conducting awareness classes on environment to the college and school students.
Infuture we want to do:
1.To from a dalit Innovative centre, This is consisit of resource materials ,resource parsons and Give training to get High Govt postings.
2. Mobile Health care unit to serve unserved Dalit people.
3. To construct a Hospital and paramedical centre to train and serve dalits.
4. To consruct A home for orphan and vulernable children.
5. Construct a Houses for Handicapped youths.
Please contact through my Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
PASS(positive awareness service society)
5,203 TIG profile views