*Certificate Course in Logistical Support to United Nations Peacekeeping Operations August 2006 from UNITARPOCI NewYork, USA.
* “Certificate Course in Commanding United Nations Peacekeeping Operations January 2006 from UNITARPOCI NewYork, USA.
* “Certificate Course in Conflict Analysis” October 2004 from United States Institute of Peace, Washington DC USA.
* In the Service of Peace Civilian Core Competencies in Peace Operations CF-10E-403 September 6-17, 2004 from Pearson Peacekeeping Centre Canada.
* First Aid/CPR Certificate Training From St.John Ambulance (NGO) Halifax, Canada, September 2004.
* First Aid/CPR Certificate Training From St.John Ambulance (NGO) Calgary, Canada, Feb 2009.
* Honrary Mention Global Youth in Action Award (USA) 2004
* Duke of Edinburgh Award Gold Medal (UK) 2004
* HRSWS International & WADO Fundraising Event Certificate 2004
* WWF-Panda Passport Certificate for Best Volunteer Actions for Environment
* Best Volunteer Certificate from CUW-Australia for the Year 2003 (Australia)
* Best Volunteer Certificate from CUW-Australia for the Year 2002 (Australia)
* WWF-Pakistan Environmental Competition Certificate 1996
* Volunteerism in Canada: Volunteer for 4 days Epilepsy Organization BuskerFest Toronto 2004
* National Chancellor, International Association of Educators for World Peace (UN-NGO) USA.
* Ex-CEO, HRSWS International (NGO)
* CEO, My Own Children International
* Volunteer for different Non Government, International, National Organizations and working from 1997 voluntarily with different organizations.
This map requires Flash Player 8 or higher.
Click here to get the latest Flash Player.
143 TIGblog entries
19 Discussion Board threads and posts
13 Global Gallery submissions
6 Panorama submissions
19,773 TIG profile views