Date of Birth: 1st of September 1984
place of birth: Alexandria, Egypt.
Marital status: Exempted.
Seeking a challenging position where my skills and academic background can be utilized and developed.
As well as seeking to participate more actively in my community and in several levels of development and social, political and other.
Working as a Marketing Coordinator in Roaya for human development.
• Sharing in making marketing plans.
• Executing marketing plans.
Working as an Marketing Coordinator in Resala for human.
• Organizing project, events and courses.
• Sharing in making action plans.
• Supervision on plans execution.
Participating in DTMS course "Management approach"
Selected as a general coordinator of TDMS courses "winter 2008"
Ideal student reward
Member in IEEE "Alex Student Branch"
Trainer in Information technology center "ITC" Aswan Branch.
Training course in "HIGH DAM POWER STATION.
Participating as Member In Team Work Of " MASSAR Center For Training & Developing Soft Ware Programming "
Training course in " Etha Soft for Initialization & Optimization electrical systems "
• PLC course (level 1-2)
• SCADA System
• HMI Using
• Inverter System
• Micro controller Applications
Vise executive manager in IT House for Training & Consulting.
Member in IEEE "Aswan student branch"
Trainer in information center & technology center "ICTIC" South Valley University.
Trainer & team work member in Zagel for human development.
High institute of energy south valley - Aswan University.
IEEE Member " No: 90434801 "
AU Member " Autodesk University "
NLP " Neuron Linguistic Programming " Diploma "
Professional Courses Attended
• Training of trainers “TOT” through Life Makers in corporation with Dubai Police, United Nations Office and Right Start (Middle East).
• Team building course.
• Marketing principles.
• Planning and organizing.
• Human resources principles.
• Career planning.
• Job hunting.
• Keys of success.
• Self development skills.
• Mate Mapping course.
• Basic study skills course.
• Working as a manager in Future Guardians project in Sahabt Al-khair association in corporation with Dubai Police, United Nations Office and Right Start Foundation.
• Working as a team leader in the information center Sahabt Al-khair association.
• Working in marketing team in small projects in Sahabt Al-khair association.
• Participating in organizing of Sahabt Al-khair association faire.
• A member of Life Makers (sonaa alhaya), Alexandria, Egypt.
• A member of Life Makers (sonaa alhaya), Aswan, Egypt.
• A member in Success club for human development.
• A member in Resala club for human development.
• A member in the student union in science department, high institute of energy , south valley _ Aswan University
І Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point as well as the Internet.
• AutoCAD And 3DMAX Trainer.
• PLC & Inverter courses certified from LG partner Egypt "EHA".
• Health & Safety – Electrical Safety Training.
• Office Safety Training.
English: Excellent reading, very good writing and speaking.
French: Good reading, writing and speaking
Germany: Good reading, writing and speaking
Reading and Browsing the Internet " Search & Research "
Swimming, ping pong and jogging
• Dr. Mazen Al-Tahan: General manager of Resala center for human development.
Mobile no. (002) 012-73211143, Alexandria, Egypt
• Dr. Mohammad AL-nemr: Master assistant. Tanta Engineering faculty- Electrical power department.
Mobile no. (002) 011-3535272, Tanta, Egypt.
• Dr. Alaa Al-Sagheer : Master assistant. Aswan Science faculty- computer science department.
Mobile no. (002) 010-5560187, Aswan, Egypt.
References and copies of certificates available on request.
I certify that the statements made by me in this form are true, complete and correct.
This map requires Flash Player 8 or higher.
Click here to get the latest Flash Player.
5 Discussion Board threads and posts
2,253 TIG profile views