Bachelor of public health graduate from Nobel college.
• Leading the leaders- 3 days intensive workshop, NYRCC-NC, 6-10 October 2007
• 4 days PLA/PRA training held on August 2009
• Three days Advanced Training Of SPSS in Nobel College in 2010
• Two days Basic Training Of SPSS in Nobel College in 2010 conducted in collaboration with Amnesty International Nepal
• 5 days Simulation Training In Disaster Management organized by Kathmandu Red Cross Society.
"We can" campaign summit as a transletor.
Community based health insurance workshop
3 Days Political culture demoracy and society workshop.
• As an board member in Alliance For Sustainable Health (a youth led NGO for Health awareness and research.)
• As an board member in Public Health Research Centre ( institution for health research )
• A dissertation completed on the topic “Adverse Childhood Experience Of Illicit Drug Users And Their Self Perceived Risk Factor For Initiation And Persistence Of Drug Use"
• 24 term papers completed during four years of academic period as a partial requirement of bachelor in public health in various areas.
2. As a facilitator and co organizer in “conflict transformation workshop” organized by Asian Resource Foundation and Alliance For Sustainable Health.
3. Facilitator in “feasibility workshop on Youth Health and Development program 2009” Organized by Asian Resource Foundation.
4. Actively involved in School Health Awareness program (SHAP) on reproductive health in different School in Kathmandu valley as a member of Alliance For Sustainable Health ( a youth based NGO working in Health Awareness )
5. Successful completion of 1 month long “community diagnosis in Chirtungdhara VDC” of Palpa district in the year 2009
a. :Focus group discussion(FGD) and projective technique conducted on service seeking behavior in maternal health related issues about the health related problems of health Chirtundhara VDC of Palpa District among FCHV ,mothers group and other woman
6. Completion of 1 month long comprehensive field practice starting from the month of 5th Falgun to Chaitra 5th in the year 2067 in Chitwan district.
a. Conducted Mini action project on inter-sectoral and intra-sectoral Co-ordination for Health in District public health office of Chitwan within the presence of district public health officer .
Hobbies : Visiting new places,