The Global Grassroot Youth Forum is set up based on our consciousness of the desire and aspiration of the youth to live in peace, order and under good government and therefore of the need to establish a high powered – youth organization. We intend to achieve this purpose by tapping all available resources in terms of people, money and materials in the World to compliment the efforts of other humanitarian organization in the world.
The Global Grassroot Youth Forum wants to promote the aspirations of the youth and the world to live and develop in peace, order and under good governance.
The Global Grassroot Youth Forum wants to work towards the implementation of the millenium development goals.
AIM AND OBJECTIVES OF THE ORGANISATION
1) To set a forum where issues of dispute among the member states, armed conflict, hunger & starving, prostitution, armed robbery, inter tribal wars, fraud, measry, abortion, unwanted pregnancy, lack of information will be discuss and solutions to them.
2) To promote good governance in the world.
3) To protect and defend the social and academic right of every youth who desires to go to school in the world
4) To carry our research and publications on major issues of concern.
5) To co-operate and participate jointly with other humanitarian organizations in all matter, and the problems concerning displaces persons anywhere in the world
6) To provide a forum for discussion and debt for anybody interested in youth problems, and to encourage and carry out research and publicities on such problems.
7) To establish a link between the youth and local, state and federal government of member countries.
8) To undertake and participate in humanitarian effort for the eradication and relief of all of the social vices that characterizes the youths of the world.
9) To contribute in the enhancement of youths and mankind to the solution of the world problems and to provide operational and advisory services required for such purpose.
10) To develop and identify an active network of volunteer workers with expertise and skills in all occupations and profession to work towards a better world
11) To contribute our quarter toward creating certain awareness in the minds of our youths.
12) To work towards the realization of the millenium development goals
Considering the environment we live in and the general atmosphere of insecurity in the lives of our youth today, and also considering the problems of natural disasters, armed robbery, prostitution, advanced free fraud and other difficulties confronting out youths in the pursuit and achievement of their aspirations, especially in the field of education, dispute resolution and the attainment of a reasonable standard of living; so the organization deems it necessary to contribute its quota towards creating certain awareness in the minds of our youth. To this end we have come up with what we consider a brilliant idea: to start an organization that we hope will help teach the youth in our generation and the generation yet on born, how to live as responsible leaders of tomorrow.
We are aware that some of our member nations has a fund of resources and talent, both human and material, which are not sufficiently tapped. In the effort to meet her unsatisfied needs and otherwise deal with the challenges facing the youth in our world.
We believe that the talent and skills available in the world can be well , organized and put to effective use in the prevention and alleviation of misery, prostitution and other social vices that can characterise the youths of our society.
Youth talents and resources are spread throughout the world. This vast array of knowledge, experience and good will is a reservoir waiting to be tapped.
We most all come together to form a high powered organization that will biuld the world of our own.
Our determination is therefore promised on the self-evident fact that time has come for theyouth themselves to rise to her assistance. We have set our selves up as an international organization to channel these vast untapped sources of help into the services of a better world.
Please this is the moment that the privileged people in the world and youths should stand up to help this earth in her hour of need in any part of the world. We should also leave behind all recriminations for our unfortunate colonial past. The past is gone and dead and it is the future to which we should dedicate our best efforts. I believe the questions we youth should be asking all the time is what are we doing to alleviate the suffering of our people. And not this government is this and that.
We most also understand that the mellenium development goals is not a United Nations project, but the projects of each and every one of us so come one, come all let work.
We believe that the youth has suffered enough. For many years we have blamed it all on our various government –of course the government must shoulder must of the blame. But for how long shall we continue to blame it on our governments without ourselves shouldering some of the blames? Save the world do something now.
Most of us have not only been fortunate to receive the gifts of education and the blessing of employment, many have achieved fortunes while others have gained fame, distinction and national and international recognition. Within the concept of our various national tradition and culture, but we should remember that we owe our less privilege brothers and sisters essential duties of care of concern. Save the world make it a better place for me and for you and the entire human race.
There are many youth round the globe that are school drop out due to lack of fund, misinformation and all of that. World elite, fortunate to secure three square meals a day must come forward to assist in this all important struggle that will be launched by “World Grassroot Youth Forum” I tell you that we may need to skip, once in a while, one of those meals and other minor expenses in other to feed our less privilege, follow brothers and sisters. We need to do so both actually and figuratively. We need to do something now.save the world make it a better place.
Brothers and sisters let us adapt this to the people our selves; let us adapt this to our present needs and to our future directions. Let us go forward together in the service of our God given earth so that every youth can hold his or her head high and be proud in the world of the future.
The world is moving ahead and we must move ahead with them for this is our chance youths shake your self from the dust and come let us reason together on how to make this world great. youth come let talk on how we can eradicate misery, hunger, disease, prostitution, poverty, armed robbery, dispute, riot and every other problem facing the world at large.
For: GLOBAL GRASS ROOT YOUTH FORUM
Rt. Hon. Comrade Sunday Michael
Hon.Comrade O.L. Obiora
INT’L. SENIOR VICE-PRESIDENT
Hon.Comrade Zahid S.A
Int'l Director of Branch Formation
Branches to be open in every country of the world
Give scholarship to the youths
Sponsor Member State
Workers needed worldwide
And many more
This map requires Flash Player 8 or higher.
Click here to get the latest Flash Player.
9 TIGblog entries
2 Discussion Board threads and posts
1 Global Gallery submissions
10,235 TIG profile views