- High school diploma in 2003
- License in geography in 2005
- master's degree in geography in 2008
- preparation of the M2 in geography 2010, specialization: studies of the littoral geomorphology and the cartography.
My associations and our activities
-2003; RINDRA SAMBAINA CLUB: free courses of foreign languages and support for the classes of examination, free courses of computing
- on 2003; FAFA:micro-crédit for the farmers, the school canteens for establishments public discriminated, formations for the farmers
-2005; Hopefull girl: training formation of the girls in management of the activities of generator of returned.
- 2009; Femmes junior: plea of the rights of the girls and the women
- 2010; Regional Council of the young people: flat train young people,
-december 2009, organization of the WOrld volunteer day in Antananarivo
-October 2009, organization of the World Habitual Day in Antananarivo
-January 2007, update of the communal planning for development of Ambatolaona;
-June 2007, monography elaboration for the municipality of Mananasy;
-November – December 2007, volunteer teacher in history and geography at the High School of Soavinandriana;
-September 2006, assistant researcher in Frontier Prevention Project (FPP) evaluation by International ALLIANCE HIV/AIDS;
-From 2003 to 2009: volunteer teacher in English and French at Rindra youth club.
1 Discussion Board threads and posts
1,548 TIG profile views