I believe that, each Woman, youth and needy child is created as a unique individual and is of supreme worth and consequently, the dignity and worth of the individuals should be highly respected.
My objectives of philosophy are,
1. To develop responsible individuals who possess the ability to think clearly, logically and independently as participating members of self-governing society.
2. Include those experiences and activities for each woman, youth and needy child, which will lead to the enrichment of their own life, through spiritual, moral, social, intellectual, physical and aesthetic development.
3. Provide a programme of youths and needy children activities designed to develop competent, self-directed, responsible, social interaction in an atmosphere of mutual respect and cooperation.
4. Provide opportunities for citizenship training and character development for effective participation in their family and society.
5. God's love is universal, God loves every nation, tribe, race, class, and gender equality. There were no social prejudices when God offered opportunities to serve His people either poor or rich, for the free and for the enslaved; for the old and for the young; for the beautiful and for the ugly.
This organization is based in Nairobi (Kenya) our Vision is to establish a countrywide network of supporting Women, youth and needy children with Religious education, leadership training, formal education, basic needs, health, job creation, social issues and psychological support, by qualified Christian educators/staffs, instilling in each Woman, Youth and needy Child a biblical world-view in an environment of academic excellence and respect for people of all cultures and religions"
Status of our Organization is an independent, evangelical, faith mission, and Christian community, founded on Biblical truths, existing to educate and nurture Women, Youths and needy Children to become responsible citizens and devoted follower of Jesus Christ in the Society
Also I am leading a School called IDEAMISSION SCHOOL, as a Managing Director (MD), this School has a capacity of 997 Students, some are Orphans and Vulnerable Children (needy children). In this noble cause (Project) we operate with a Biblical world-view, based on faith, let by the Holy spirit, supportive of the local Church, in obedience to God's commands to love and disciple all nations, and accordance to His laws and the laws of man.
My behavior will show that Christ is my Head, my ultimate desire being to honor, glorify, and please Him, clearly portraying His attributes, with the final measure of my success being my faithfulness to His will. My standard for being working with qualified Christian Educators/Staffs and measuring ministry performance as we educate the "whole Woman, Youth and Child" will be the highest reasonable standard.
I shall always attempt to instill within the Women, Youths and needy Children a love of learning and shall give this goal higher priority than actual test scores.
During my Leisure time, I love playing Violin, piano, working in the backyard, reading Holy Bible, Riding a bicycle, making real friends, travelling and Sharing about other peoples culture.
This map requires Flash Player 8 or higher.
Click here to get the latest Flash Player.
2,034 TIG profile views