The organization is engaged in advocacy, campaigning, community awareness, mass mobilization, participatory community development, participatory research, and networking on the local, national as well as global issues negatively affecting the lives and the livelihoods of the poor communities especially women.
PDI envisions a participatory development process with the active involvement of all the stakeholders’ right from the conceptualization to planning and implementation phases, making the development process people oriented, people centered, and gender sensitive.
Promoting participatory, pro-poor, and sustainable, environment friendly and gender balanced development, for creating equal opportunities and benefits for all.
1. Community Mobilization & Organization Program [CMO]
2. Youth and Gender Development Program [YGDP]
3. Indigenous Cultural Preservation Program [ICPP]
4. Climate Change, Disaster Risk Reduction & Response Program [CC&DRR]
5. Civil Society Networking & Alliance Building [ CNAB]
6. Community Physical Infrastructure Development Program[ CPID]
7. Natural Resource Management & Sustainable Livelihood Program [NRMSD]
8. Health, Water & Sanitation Program [HWS]
9. Education and Community Literacy Program [ECL]
10. Human Resource & Institutional Development [HRID]
11. Research, Monitoring & Evaluation Program [ MRID]
for more information log on to www.pdi.org.pk
This map requires Flash Player 8 or higher.
Click here to get the latest Flash Player.
40 TIGblog entries
6,195 TIG profile views